Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 4 December 2008

Winter Wonderland

I love it when it snows. Everything is white and winterly and I feel like I'm living in a fairytale land.

The only downside is it makes driving very dangerous and on Wednesday my normal 30 minutes drive to work took more than 2 hours. The heavy snowfall overnight has led to hazardous driving condition and on my route some roads were absolutely gridlock.

The snow has all cleared up now anyway. I am hoping for a white Christmas this year. I can just hope.

Before setting off to work and droping her off to her childminder..Mya didn't look as excited (read: 'jakun') as her mommy..


Very very slow moving traffic...the bus in front of me stopped few times whenever there was another bus from the other direction to ask what was the traffic like ahead




Snow still falling...

1 comment:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi Suzie... I miss winter too...but then, during that time, I really appreciate hot weather. Hahaha