Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 15 December 2008

Little Diva

She loves to sing even when she was still a lot younger than now. Whenever she sees a sheep in the telly or from the book she would sing 'ba ba black sheep' though it much sound like 'baabaa baap beeeep'. Few months ago she could sing to Old Macdonald but only the E I E I O bit. But now somehow she doesn't remember how to sing that E I E I O anymore. But it still amazes me how quickly she can recognize any melody, I once hummed the song ‘In the Night Garden’ for the first time to her during bed time she quickly opened up the palm of her hand asking me to do my ‘round and round’ little finger on her palm. She still does it now.

In the morning, sometime I could hear her singing nananana and all sorts of sounds from the bed. Though I could not make out what song does she sing to.

When it comes to You Tube, she is the boss. Well, almost. Whenever she sees the laptop being switched on, she would say ‘appyyy…apppyyy’. Which refers to the nursery song ‘If you are happy’, as she really likes to watch this clip below and always demands to watch it before anything else. Thanks to her Usu who introduced this.

And she really loves to dance too. Always has. Every time there’s an upbeat music she would move her body sideway and sometime wave her hands. She could even shake her wee little booty to the beat. So cute….!

This little tiny diva always brings a song of joy to my heart.

1 comment:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

My son loves to sing TV3 theme song. Ahaks!