Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday 3 December 2008

First Conversation

My very first proper and short conversation with Mya took place this very morning.

Whist changing her nappy, I asked "Mya, who are we going to see today"? Now I was not expecting any perfect answer from her as she always babbles and I thought she would not understand my question, not yet anyway.

And to my surprise, she quickly answered "kakak".

Her daddy was just around the corner and we both looked at each other with awe. We could not believe our ears….hehe.

I guess this is the joy of being first time parent…every little discovery is priceless.

2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

My son is already 2 years old and he still can't speak proper English. Hahaha

Mya's mommy said...

Willie, i was actually amazed at her understanding ability...at 16 months she still babbles and mutters nonsense...hehehe...