Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday 22 May 2010

Green Beauty

Sutton Bank Walk 27/03/2010
Photo courtesy of the other half

I may not be living in a place of my dream yet, but stray just few miles from this not-so idealic neighbourhood, there lies a beautiful and dramatic countryside with panoramic scenery and breathtaking beauty. The vast stretches of unspoiled countryside in the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors have even made Yorkshire as widely considered to be among the greenest in England. But of course living in the estate also known as one of the most deprived area in England, almost made me quickly forget on how fortunate and blessed my life is.

I am feeling grateful for this given opportunity to live in this land of perfect combination of work life balance. Thank you Lord.

No comments: