Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 28 September 2009

Supermom...i wish.

Life has been super frenzied lately. We just moved place 5 months ago and I still have few unpacked boxes lying around, some are cleverly hidden in the cupboards which mostly are probably junks. This new place is always a mess, the living room is always scattered with toys partly because my 2 year old kiddo is not able to exercise tidiness yet, nor understand it. But it is also mainly because finding time to actually DO the work around the house and keeping the place tidy and organised is hard to do. I get up in the morning, I go to work and I get back. Eight to Six, Monday to Friday. I look after my child's needs, I cook, clean, I do laundry, I buy groceries and I pay bills. I eat, I sleep and I watch TV. I plan and I organise, and I feel that I am living an organised chaotic life. Yeahh I could do with possessing a bit of super power right now!

And I do get frustrated that I can’t do all the things I want to do. I get frustrated that I’m not even really sure what I really want to do. I feel constrained by mostly my own self-imposed limitations and societal expectations, and I like to naively believe that my situation is unique. But I know I’m not the first one on this planet to experience all of this, I guess I will have to forge a way to sort my life out. And in the mean time, my super sweet little kiddo is the only reason I can still hold my sanity intact.

2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi Suzie,

Have not seen you blogging lately. you must be busy sorting things out huh? Glad to be able to read something about you again. See Yeah?

Mya's mommy said...

thanks for keeping my blog a company willie..:))