Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 31 July 2008

Excited

11 months +

with daddy
It is just amazing watching her growing up right in front of my eyes….from a little helpless crying bundle to an active joyful tot she is today.  
Soon she will be one year old and I am now making plan to mark her 1st birthday. Nothing lavish of any sort but just a simple party would be fine. With now being summer a simple do at the park would be great but thinking about it outdoor venue might not be very practical unless we have proper tent and seatings for other kids. I guess our house would be the obvious choice the only hindrance is its small and limited space. Hmmm like I say, I am now making plan of this little project….what to cook, what cake to bake or rather to experiment as this mommy is not that good in kitchen department. Only two weeks to go and I couldn’t help feeling excited……


No comments: