Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday 9 March 2008

Bad bad mommy

She was right under my nose.

I was getting her ready for her bath, laid her down on the bed whilst trying to find her pjs. Then in a split second I heard like something dropped. And my heart stopped. In that split second I was wishing O God please don't let it be what I think it was.

And there she was, facing the floor and at that moment I felt my life was being swept away. Hysterically I picked her up, she was so floppy and helpless and started to cry slowly as she was catching her breath. She must be in a horrid shock herself. We were both crying but I think her mommy cried louder.

Then later I checked for any bumps, bruises etc...thank God there's none.

That night I was feeling so guilty as hell and I cuddled her to sleep.

And yes lesson learnt...next time always always put her in her cot.

No comments: